Thursday, June 30, 2011

Just Dance..



 Tonight when I got off work, I went to babysit for the Slapniks. Jacob got Just Dance: Kids Edition from his mom yesterday. OMG! It is amazing. We had so much fun doing it!




While Jacob and I played, Katie was in the yard playing with a neighbor. Our pizza was also cooking. When dinner was ready Jacob told me that I was the best babysitter ever. The reason is we have a picnic (in the living room) whenever I babysit :) Aw the simple joys for a child! Love these two! 

I also got this email today from thirty-one!! WAHOOOO!! Can't wait to get our gift card from thirty-one. Thank you so much to all my customers, friends and family for helping me get this!


Check out the special for next month:



I can't believe tomorrow is July 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment