Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's day

I didn't make it to my parents this weekend because I had a lot of grad school stuff to get finished. I got the next best thing with my future in laws :) Cody and I went to the contemporary service that First Baptist does and then went to lunch with Cody's parents at Zaxbys (Boo boo's favorite place-as well as Cody's favorite haha). Afterwards, I came home to finish some grad school work and start the prep for dinner. Mandy (Cody's mom) went out of town today so I told Boo that I would feed him tonight. I made a hoppin' jalapeno & bacon dip (from tastefully simple) for an appetizer. Here it is:

Then I made quesadillas.


Followed by a Key Lime Cheesecake


After dinner, I got this picture of Coco while Cody was getting a box out of the car that Boo Boo brought me. It was delivered yesterday to their house (my apartment won't sign for packages so my stuff gets sent to their house).


Coco jumped in the box as soon as I opened it...


My conference suitcase arrived!! We got these from thirty-one for free for registering early!! WAHOOO!!


Only 23 days left!





No comments:

Post a Comment