Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WILW


It is one of my favorite days because today I get to do What I'm loving Wednesday which reminds me of all I am blessed to have! Link up here to learn about the original poster (if this is a word) of this idea :)

I'm loving..the fact that I am at my mom and dad's for the rest of the week.


I'm loving..that I enjoyed dinner with my fiance before I headed to Columbia.



I'm loving..that my sister is graduating tomorrow from 5th grade


I'm loving..the cuddle time I had with Coco this morning!
'
(this picture is from a few weeks ago but I love it!)


I'm loving..this picture a friend sent me of her beach bag from thirty-one :)



I'm loving..the thirty-one special this month!



I'm loving..(speaking of thirty-one) the $1,000 gift card and free conference that I won yesterday based on my sales from January 1-May 31. I reached my personal best this month and Cody and I will get to go find something for our future house!!


I'm loving..its June 1st. 4 months and 21 days until the wedding but hey who is counting?!




I'm loving..that I got an email today that the invitations shipped. I am really early but I found what I liked and went ahead and purchased!


Happy June!




1 comment: