Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Terrific Tuesday :)

Today was a terrific day :) It started off at the CDC. Its our movie week. The After school kids are enjoying a movie with the 3's and 4's each day this week. Today we watched The Princess and the Frog. Then I came home to cook dinner for Cody and his Daddy. Since Mandy is out of town for the week, I invited Boo Boo to come enjoy dinner with us again. Check out our pictures below!

My necklace came in yesterday that I got for the wedding. It is a hand-stamped necklace. I love it!
The front

The inside when you open it up

with the pearl to the side
It says: My whole heart for my whole life! (I found the quote and loved it!)

I will share more pictures of the kids later on this week but this is Noah. He crashed (hard) against the wall while he was waiting on his friends to finish lunch. It was such a sweet picture! 

Cody got his new uniform today! It even has his name on it. I told him with that bright orange it looks like he is going to jail :)

This is the dinner I made. It was a seafood alfredo recipe :) Yummy!


Cody said hell has frozen over because I have cooked 3 days in a row. Not only have I made dinner but I have made a cake and a pie. I guess he feels spoiled :)

6 comments:

  1. I love the necklace! Where did you order it?? Don't feel alone about cooking..I have been cooking a lot more since school got out. It seems like there is more time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I got it from Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSilverDiva?ref=ss_profile

    Cody is lucky if I cook once a week so this week is his months worth :) haha Hope your summer is going good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see you today! I love your new necklace! So proud that you are cooking for your future father-in-law! I cook for mine too. He has always been so good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so good to see you Tina!! Thank you. I love it and think it will be something special to hold onto!!

    I love my father-in-law and I am so thankful for him!! Its always good to know I am not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that necklace! And your dinner looks very very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to call you Betty Crocker!

    ReplyDelete