Saturday, June 11, 2011

Wedding time

Cody and I were invited to a wedding today at our church. A friend of ours got married. She was a gorgeous bride!! We really enjoyed the wedding and got some ideas! Cody surprised me with pointing stuff out he liked and things he wanted to incorporate into ours. He even took a few of the pictures :)

The alter

Cody took this as they were leaving. Her dress was so pretty!

Mylissa and me :)

Cody and me with our wedding director/coordinator/friend/advice giver/all around HUGE help :)


Cody and me before the wedding-my fiance cleans up nice :)


Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Holmes!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the new look of the blog! Not much longer until YOUR wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for weddings! I'm dying to go to a wedding, no one is getting married that I know :(

    ReplyDelete