Thursday, June 2, 2011

To Graduate (or not)

Carson got sick Tuesday morning and we thought she was doing better yesterday. Little did I know before I started heading this way but she passed out yesterday at school from heat/sickness/lack of eating.  Its her last week of school and she didn't want to miss so she was a trooper and tried staying at school but after passing out, off they went back to doctor. The doctor said she was fine Tuesday and that it was just a 24 hour bug. Wednesday the doctor said it was tonsilitis. So after debating all day and her temperature going from 99 to 102 and everything in between and back to the orginal and back up...and on and on...Carson didn't attend graduation tonight. We had a get together at the house.

Edible Arrangements for the 2nd time this week :)

Asleep on couch. She has had a hard day but fear not, her cell phone is near :)

Her graduation fruit arrangement..she cried when she saw it.

Struggling..



Cody sent me this picture of Coco and him. Boy do I miss my Coco :) and Cody (of course)!

While Mom and I hung out with Carson, I tried some new thing she got on her hair..

it ended up with a burnet ear..

and not so much curl.

This product does not work! :)

This is a picture in my parents bathroom of Carson and me around the same age, 13 years apart. Any guesses on who is who?!


 Storm is starting here in Columbia :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh no... poor girl. I think I read on FB she's doing better. I hope you're enjoying your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Her fever broke last night finally and she was able to go to school today...still tired and on meds but doing much better!! Hope your last day went good!

    ReplyDelete