Monday, June 13, 2011

Oh you know..

..a little of this..a little of that...

Its been one of those days. I started off my day in Conway at class. I am taking a class for the first time in my life during the summer. Its a semesters worth of information crammed into 4 weeks. Let me explain this..today was the first day. The week of July 4th is my last week. Yes I said that right! I am crazy! While I am taking the class, I am full time at the daycare. I am praying for strength to get all my work finished correctly :) The teacher said we should spend 3-6 hours a day on this class. So I started my 4 hours today...
My powerpoint
Then I went to CDC to enjoy my kids for the afternoon :)

As I was leaving CDC, I got an email from thirty-one. My conference bucks I earned posted to my account!! YAY!
My email from thirty-one

Then while stressing over this exciting (Mom always taught me not to lie-haha) paper. I realized I needed to ask my mom a question. I couldn't think of a word for what I was writing about and google just wasn't helping. Well, my phone was on the charger and who wants to walk to the bathroom?! :) So I realized it was time to test the facetime app on my mac computer. Well, what do you know?! Here is my sister that I facetimed to locate my mom!

She picked on me about my crunched face cause I was laying down
 Well of corse its not a day if I don't have a wedding update. I have been seeing these hangers a lot more frequently for weddings and I love the idea. I looked on etsy and found some I liked. Mom said she would get it for me :) 
The hanger Mrs. Staples used when she got married a few weeks ago :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you have a lot going on for the next few weeks! You'll make it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the uplifting :) One week down-three more to go :)

    ReplyDelete