Friday, June 3, 2011

Pool Party

Thankfully my sister was able to go for her last day of 5th grade and school she has attended for 6 years. Her fever broke last night and she got all her color back and hasn't shut up all day :)

Last day of school with teacher gift in hand

walking to town center

Hayley and Carson

The 3 of us..I am almost the shortest-we were standing on a slope but Carson is close to my height

Carson had a graduation party with her friends this afternoon at 2:30. Five families went in together for the party.

Robert (Hayley's brother), Carson, me and Hayley
Robert and I did not make our sisters list so Carson invited Robert and Hayley invited me...wow the love from siblings!

The moms that threw the graduation party-Lisa (Hayley's mom), Mom, Jenn (Jackson's mom) and Jennifer (Ashlyn's mom)...the fifth mom was at work

Jumping in



I am trying to edit some of the pictures still...hoping to get them up later tonight or tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. Congrats big sister ;) Looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks-I embarrassed the fool out of her. I told the kids to stop pushing other kids in and she called me a crasher sister (she didn't invite me, her friend did) and said I was embarrassing her. It was funny. She wouldn't even talk to me on the way home :) Mom laughed at my "teacher" voice and said it got all 40 kids to pay attention!

    We did have fun though-much better than yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete