Sunday, June 5, 2011

Home/Meeting

I made it home today after being gone since Wednesday. Boy was it nice to hug Cody and Coco!!


I walked in the door at 3 and Cody was excited to see mom made "lunch" for him :)



After I unpacked and we watched Franklin and Bash on TNT (it premiered Wednesday but we DVRed it), Cody and I went to meet our good friends The Mullins. Jennifer was our youth minister in high school and her husband, Rusty, was the Associate Pastor at First Baptist. They have always played an important role in mine and Cody's life as individuals and as a couple. When they moved to VA my senior year of high school, we kept in close contact with their family and went to visit them. There was no question in either of our minds that Rusty would marry us.

Josh and Cody (their oldest son)

The Mullins crew talking with a vendor at Barefoot (Rebecca is the front left, Rusty, Josh behind him, Jennifer, and Bethany


Love these kids :)

Cody and I with Rusty (Love Rusty's face)


Jennifer-played such a huge role in my life..has been the big sister I never had!


No comments:

Post a Comment