Friday, July 22, 2011

5 things FRIDAY

link up with Sara by going here

1-WOO HOO! Its Friday :)

2-I started packing up my spare room tonight...I am moving into my classroom tomorrow morning with the help of my lovely fiancé and Cory (Cody's twin). Room 612 here I come!
Cody, me and Cory on the 4th of July
3-My Add-on kit came in the mail today from thirty-one. Thirty-one offers add on kits for consultants. Its a special price on a group of items. I am so excited about the new 5th Avenue bag!

4-Today, I enjoyed Cody for lunch and dinner! On my lunch hour we met at Salsaritas. It was yummy! We also enjoyed dinner with Kristin and Brandon at Outback. Kristin is teaching across the hall from me and I am so excited we are neighbors!

5-Three months from today I will be Mrs. Todd!

I am behind on my posts this week from CDC but I have over 100 pictures to catch up on..expect them next week. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. It is so exciting setting up a classroom for the first time! Let me know if I can help you in any way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete