Saturday, July 16, 2011

Whew!

I am home (finally!)..after 11 hours in the car Tuesday,

an awesome tour of our new Easton, Ohio facility (where Victoria's secret used to be housed) and a team get together on Wednesday, 

awesome speakers, training, product reveal, freebies and fun with friends Thursday,

more awesome training, speakers and recognition with freebies on Friday

and a 12 hour trip today because of a flat tire...

This girl realizes how blessed I am to be apart of such an amazing, fantastic, godly company....
but...this girl is ready for bed. Haha!

Can't wait to share pictures over the next few weeks! I took 500+ pictures! My director decided I am now the team photographer :) I could go on and on about what an awesome trip this was but I won't bore you tonight...

Night!

1 comment: