Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

We had a great 4th of July. Boy did I need it :)

We spent the day at Cody's parents new condo..


 Cody studying for his CDL driving test
My comment to his Dad, "I didn't know he could read."
Cody's dad (Boo Boo) comment back, "There must be a lot of pictures"



They are the spots in the sky
The fighter jets that flew down the coast of NC and SC 


After the beach, we went to Cody's grandma's and aunt's house to celebrate the 4th!
My Fiance, Cody, me and Cody's twin (Cory)
Cody's Daddy and Aunt Tracie
The boys

Cody, Mandy (Cody's mom) and Cory
Cody's parents
The boys swinging and laughing


I feel like this post can't be made without documenting something about the Casey Anthony trial. After 6 weeks of almost 24/7 trail talk on HLN, she was found not guilty. My fiance made this statement on his facebook.
Whether you think she is guilty or not, we all have our judgement day in front of God. Her daughter's came too soon. She was just 2 years old and that as the bottom line is the saddest part.

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Jenna's. Cute blog! Looks like you had a much needed fun vacation in the sun. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good 4th! I can't believe the Casey Anthony trial... Still today, I'm in shock! Oh well... it's true what Cody said though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through Jenna's Journey! Good luck in the wedding planning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun fourth! Thanks for participating in the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete