Saturday, July 9, 2011

ClubWed

Today was awesome! Cody and I started the day registering at Target. Back in January I dragged him with me to register at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Cody was not enjoying this part of the wedding and basically told me I was crazy if I thought he was going again. It took us almost 3 hours in BBB because I had never registered before and was lost on what, how and why to register. Now, fast forward to today and I am a pro. I have now registered way more than what I care to but I have my bases covered :)

Anyways, back to the point, we started on our journey with lunch at Chick-fil-a. I am sick of Zaxbys. I love it but not as much as Cody. I know Chick-fil-a is still chicken but I wanted waffle fries (haha).

After we enjoyed lunch in the car...we headed into Target to register for ClubWed!
Let me be honest: I don't know how I did this, if I can do it again BUT I do LOVE how it turned out!
Once we got in Target, we registered and got our scanning gun!






We ended up getting a few things...

Cody, bless his heart, didn't listen to his Mom and Dad growing up. You know that old wise tale that says turn off the tv during a storm. Well Cody didn't listen to this from his parents. Last week, he was playing the Wii during a storm. When the power cut off, guess what blew? TV Wii! I was a tad mad but I told him he would have been in BIG trouble if it was the TV. So we divided the cost, used some birthday money and got a new wii.
I like the pink remote :) Now the Wii remotes include the motion plus instead of a add-on piece
Then I decided to start cleaning. I started with the refrigerator...It needed some revamping :) I didn't like the way it looked. I should have taken a before picture but I forgot. The pictures were older that were on here and I wanted to change the order. So this is now my refrigerator:


Now to clean some more....ah!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Getting to register was such a fun time when I go married!

    Stopping by from Jenna's Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad y'all had a fun time registering! My DH was so miserable at our first spot, I just decided to finish registering with my mom! Men!

    Enjoy your new WII! So fun.

    ReplyDelete