Friday, July 1, 2011

5 Things Friday

Link up with Sara to find out about 5 things Friday!

1-Thank god for Friday!

2-We had a blogger meetup tonight. I started blogging thanks to Anna. She came up with the idea and I was just excited because I was able to connect with some girls I worked with at NMBP (Tina and Kristin) and meet up with Sara (a friend from High school). It was so much fun :) We met at Coldstone and enjoyed ice cream and 2 hours of talking! It was nice to have a girls night!! Can't wait for the next one! I will post more of our pictures tomorrow.


3-I just got a call from thirty-one! They had a 6 weeks to summer celebration. By consistently holding $200 parties every week from May 15 – June 25, a total of 1,282 Consultants earned a new Fall Backpack in one of two styles – with the opportunity to choose the style of their choice! And we’ve included a special, limited-edition Icon Hang Tag signed by Cindy! I was one of those 1,282! I can't wait to get my free bookbag! Thanks again thirty-one!!

4-Love this random fact!


5-Love this also :)



No comments:

Post a Comment