Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weekend

My grandparents came in Friday to celebrate Nana's birthday but also for the bridal shower. We had fun together (like always!). Nana and I started at the bridal shower on Saturday. Then we went to Target and Walmart and TJ Max. I was looking for some classroom stuff. Grampy said he was getting me a refrigerator for my classroom as a Congrats gift! So we set off. Nana was looking for my first day outfit. We made a deal in walmart though for her to get me my reading corner supplies and a few extras at Walmart. Thank goodness! Can't wait to share pictures of the room!


Cakes by the Sea-Orange cake
Nana's new favorite


Ready to be dropped at NMBP


Center of my classroom tables
Thanks Nana!

Check out my guest blog appearance later today at The Todd's


No comments:

Post a Comment