Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WILW

Link up here for my favorite part of Wednesdays!

Hold on because I have a lot to share today :)

I'm loving..this quote
Think this is an important thing to remember...always!

I'm loving..
I did!!!


I'm loving..Jenna's commenting challenge! I have enjoyed learning more about blogs, reading blogs and having more followers. Which leads me too..

I'm loving..

blog followers! Welcome and enjoy my boring life :)

I'm loving..my summer grad school class officially wrapped today! I had a six week class which was the last of my core classes for my degree. In January 2012 (the next time the class is offered), I will take the last class needed to earn my degree! YAY!!

I'm loving..the bible verse that was the verse of the day on my phone app today. It was:
Psalm 94:14-15
14 For the Lord will not forsake his people;he will not abandon his heritage; 15 for justice will return to the righteous,and all the upright in heart will follow it.
I  needed this today and was thankful for it!


I'm loving..the great weekend I had..long weekends are always nice.
Our local blogger meet up last Friday

4th of July dinner with two of my favorite boys!


I'm loving..this..
I found this at www.blondeundercoverblonde.com..love it!

I'm loving..my mom and sister came into town today. We have wedding planning errands tomorrow!
The birthday cake I got my mom from cakes by the sea

My sister and me at Outback

Mom playing with her new iphone
 I'm loving..my T that I found today at Southern Guys and Girls. Its a local store that just opened. Cute stuff!
Can't wait for October


Most of all I'm loving..Cody (my fiance) :)







9 comments:

  1. You're right, you are loving a lot today! Where is Southern Guys and Girls? I hope you have fun with your mom and sister... wedding planning is always fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Its 4 doors down from Cakes by the Sea (Off of hwy 9)..I can get you better directions if this doesn't help.

    BTW-got your voicemail..I will call you with details soon :) Enjoy Krunch Kids tomorrow and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all you're loving!!! The T is great...I'll have to check that store out. I'm excited for you...sorry I missed your call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl :) Its cute...they had these tutu things that are PRECIOUS (for babies)! I will call you soon for a chit chat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh - that soliciting phrase is hilarious, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quote!

    I LOVE that soliciting sign! I'm going to have to get one!

    Happy Weds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. returning the love! Happy almost Friday! Your blog is SOOO cute! Following now to hear all about your plans!!

    ~Samantha
    www.thepeanutsgang.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had a blogger meet up locally too! Don't you love it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your engagement pictures!Your blog is super cute! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete