Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WILW

I love doing this post. Link up with Jamie to learn more :)

I'm loving..that I was offered a job on Monday at NMBP. I have a 1st grade classroom! I think I have said it 50 times (just Monday and remind you it's Wednesday now) that I am a first grade teacher :)

I'm loving...my parents were so thoughtful to send me this!


I'm loving..that I get 2 more weeks with my CDC kids before I start training.
Costas and Garrett building today
I'm loving..five day club! They are visiting us at the center this week and its teens/young adults that are sharing God with children across the beach. They have been coming for years to the center. Yesterday we were talking about sin and one of my kids raised his hand. When he was called on, he said "Sin is when you fart on people!" :)

I'm loving..Ohio!! We had so much fun at Conference!

I'm loving..the new fall catalog. Check it out here! The August special is 15% OFF!

I'm loving..these sandwiches from Subway. I enjoyed them a few times at conference. Its a flat bread sandwich with egg white, cheese, bacon and veggies. YUMMY!

I'm not loving..the flat tire I got on the way home from conference..this was the speed we drove the last 2 hours that turned into 3 hours since we had to drive so slow..

I'm loving..that since I have a Sam's club membership my plug for my tire was FREE! I was so thankful because my biggest fear was paying for that tire haha

I'm loving..that Cody and I received our first wedding gift Monday! We have a pampered chef shower on July 30th with my thirty-one friends, co-workers from first baptist and some other friends I have made from NMBP and life :) This is when I was opening the box!


I'm loving..packing my boxes to move my books and school stuff into my classroom!! WOO HOO!

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited and cannot wait to celebrate Friday night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet parents! And you never forget your first wedding present, mine was our mixing bowls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete