Friday, July 8, 2011

5 things Friday

Link up with Sara to find some other 5 things Friday!

1-Whew! I am beat from the crazy pre-wedding day errands yesterday (read about it here)..Can't wait for October 22nd though! 106 days :)

2-I am so thankful for my mom! I got home from work to find my towels all clean and my sheets. She washed and dried them before she left this morning!

3-I cannot wait for my 31 conference next week!!


4-It's Friday. A much needed Friday/end of the week/weekend. I'm ready to get work totally and completely off of my mind.


5-Enjoy some pictures of my CDC kids:


Cameron shopping through the thirty-one catalog :)



Enjoy your Friday while I enjoy the new, amazing Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake from Zaxbys!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the birthday wishes Thursday! I love picnik so much and really want the premium membership but I'm going to have to wait till next month to get it! Love your picnik pictures too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having a busy summer. :) I am always amazing when weddings are planned so far in advance. :) But October will be here before long. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Have a great rest of the weekend. You have a great blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Jenna's. I see from your profile you live in MB. I'm from SC too! but now live in MN - crazy I know! But MB was always the beach I went to growing up (i grew up in Anderson).

    Good luck with the wedding plans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here from Jenna's- Love your blog and can't wait to follow along :)

    ReplyDelete