Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wrap :)

My mom shared this quote with me, "Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think, say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day...I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes."


This week I have gotten some pictures of the CDC kids. We haven't had most of the kids this week because of vacations or different reasons. I can't believe after two years, tomorrow is my last day. I have really enjoyed my time at the center. Today, I was hugging some of my kids that won't be in tomorrow and it was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. The kids I started with in Kindergarten are now rising 2nd graders. My older ones are leaving in just a few weeks because they have become too old for the program. Its insane how much these kids grow year to year in personalities and academically. I can't wait to contribute to 22 young brains this year but I surely will miss the 30+ I have worked with over the past 2 years..Love to my CDC family! Enjoy these pictures and the ones I will post over the next few days..











2 comments:

  1. They will always remember you Amanda :) Just remember there are good things to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness... kinda bittersweet I bet? Good thing you'll still be working with kids. :) Have fun with your grandparents today and I'll see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete