Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WILW

Link up with Jamie to join in the fun of WILW :)

I'm loving..my classroom! It is slowly but surely coming along :) I have a lot of stuff I need to start working on but I did cut out all my word wall words today! Sissy put them in ABC order for me while I was cutting.
I have a lot left so stay tuned..I am not sure I am in love with any part of set-up right now but I am loving moving around :)

I'm loving..wedding stuff! I met Elizabeth at A.C. Moore to get some stuff for my hair clip for the wedding. I have known Elizabeth since middle school and enjoy being around her. She is such a happy person and always has a smile on her face. We both graduated from NMB and Coastal. We are also both teachers. She just got engaged recently so we have a lot in common :)



I'm loving..my new treasure box! 
Elizabeth found it at A.C. Moore and I really liked it. I forgot to get a picture of it before I started painting..


I'm loving..picnik!



I'm loving..my fiance! 
Pictures a friend took for us 3 years ago

4 comments:

  1. I hope you found what you needed for your hair piece..Elizabeth is so talented! I love the treasure box :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your AC Moore finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your classroom is SOOO cute! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you put that picture up! :) And thank you Kristin! Manda. . I am getting started on it right now! I was looking at the picture so I know you get exactly what you want! xoxo

    ReplyDelete