Monday, July 18, 2011

Thirty-One

I have to start today with that announcement I alluded to last week. Today I was officially told that I have a position at NMBP in the fall!! I will be a first grade teacher. When I was working with Burst, I worked with all the first grade teachers and I am thrilled to be back with them. The favorite thirty-one phrase that I perfected at conference was: WOOO HOOO!! Its perfect for this!!

Now will say, 1st grade teacher!!


Now to catch up..
Conference was amazing. Have I said this enough? Yes No! haha..but it was!



These pictures were from the first day that we were there..
These pictures are from the tour of the Easton facility. Victoria Secret used to be housed here before Thirty-One bought it at the beginning of 2011. Last year I toured the Johnstown, OH facility. They are running out of both now and just purchased another location.

Then on Thursday was the opening ceremony.
Part of our team and various candids


My senior executive Director Martine on the left. The right picture is of Dr. Cindy Martin (director), Heather (director), me and my executive director Holly McMillan!





This is not all of the pictures...SORRY! haha
Tomorrow will be the end..

1 comment: