Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WILW

Its my favorite blogging day of the week :)
Link up here to see what everyone else is loving!

I'm loving... thirty-one conference! I have a tour today of a new location that was opened in January of this year! We have an action packed few days. Tomorrow, I get to preview the new fall catalog!



I'm loving... pininterest! I am finding some great things! Here are a few below:
Can't decide if I want this for home or work :)
Hot Glue gun write then paint
create your own chalk paint-in ANY color!

you might see this in October...

and this :)

I'm loving... the great weekend we had! Check it out here. We had such a great time registering! This is, thank god for it, the last place we are registering! We started in January or February at Bed, Bath and Beyond. It took almost 3 hours and Cody said never again :)

So off Hollis and I went to Belks to register. My mom and I registered last week for my pampered chef shower that is coming up. Then I registered online at Macys because Belks does not have much of my everyday dishes (fiestaware). So last but not least, Target (my personal favorite store to go in) was the last place Cody and I will register pre-wedding.

I'm loving..we are almost in double digit countdown for the wedding! Today is 101 days until the wedding (not that I am counting or anything) :)
Btw-there is an app for that..it counts down the days!
Day Cody proposed December 22, 2010
Wedding Day: October 22, 2011


I'm loving...my fiance and Coco (our cat). Cody is taking great care of Coco while I am up in Ohio!




2 comments:

  1. The scrabble idea is just plain adorable. You must do this for your wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! I love how you are blogging before you get married. This is such a special time in your life. I LOVE the birthday sign idea. I am definately stealing it!

    ReplyDelete