Thursday, July 14, 2011

Guest Blog... Weddings!

Hey everyone! I am enjoying National Conference with thirty-one (this is my 2nd conference to attend after selling for almost 3 years). I went last year and had such an amazing time! I am actually previewing the new fall catalog tonight! I asked my friend Anna to be my guest blogger today. I figured since she was the whole reason I started this blog journey, who would be better to be my first guest blogger?! Anna is a 1st grade teacher (that was a huge help to me when I was at NMBP as a reading interventionist) who also took our engagement pictures in April. Thanks Anna for posting...Happy Thursday everyone!

------------------------------------------------------
Hello to all of Amanda's readers! 
I'm Anna from A Pair of Kings and I'm super excited that Amanda asked me to be a guest blogger for her while she enjoys herself in Ohio for a thirty-one conference. 
Which by the way... I'm from Ohio... so I know she's having fun!

I met Amanda at the beginning of the year when she started working at NMBP as one of our reading interventionists. 
{celebrating the royal wedding at school}

One of the first things I learned about her was that she was engaged to get married in the fall.  I instantly had a connection because I love weddings and all things associated with them! 

Since that day, it seems like Amanda is always thinking, talking, planning, meeting, buying, organizing, searching, or creating things for her wedding.  I know she is enjoying the wedding planning process just as much (maybe even more...gasp!) as I did.

Since Amanda's wedding is only a few short months away and our 3 year anniversary is right around the corner, I thought I'd share some of the special memories from our perfect, unforgettable wedding day!


1. walking towards Kirby before we saw each other for the first time



2. having a special moment on the beach together to say a prayer before we got married

3. walking down the aisle with my Dad



4. spending time with our bridal party

5. when the sunlight came out from behind the clouds during the ceremony...we knew Kirby's father was looking down on us

6. being around some of our new and old students




 (To watch our wedding day slideshow click here)

After all the planning is finished and Amanda's wedding day arrives, I hope she stops to cherish and remember all the special moments!  It was the best day of my life and I wish the same be true for her too!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!! As stressed as I was with the wedding planning...I miss it! Amanda...you're wedding is going to be great :) Love the pictures Anna :D

    ReplyDelete