Saturday, July 23, 2011

Classroom

Not only was yesterday 3 months until I marry my cute fiancé but its also 1 month until school starts here. Today, Cody and I headed to school and met his brother. I put both the boys to work. They carried my supplies I had already into my room and they also sorted my books. I had them help me arrange furniture also :)

Nothing else would have fit in my car..only a few things left to take up there that I have :)

First picture I took of Room 612


Thought this was cute :) The boys are sorting through my books checking for labels..I realized I need some labels haha




Last night, Cody and I went to dinner with Kristin and Brandon. Kristin and I graduated college together and worked together in the Spring when I was at NMBP. We got to be good friends in the spring and are about to be even closer because now we are across the hall neighbors! Last night, we went out to celebrate with our men. Kristin and Brandon got married in December. Click their names above to follow K & B.



3 comments:

  1. The room is already looking great! Let me know the next time you're going out there and I will try to go too. I still have some stuff to do and I'll be glad to help you with anything you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay... moving and organizing is always fun at the beginning of the year. At least I think so ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good. Enjoy the last month of quietness! :)

    ReplyDelete