Sunday, July 3, 2011

Commenting Challenge

So..I am always looking for new ideas and Anna alerted me to one. Jenna's journey blog is having a 2nd annual commenting challenge. I am still trying to learn about the blogging world and thought this would be a great way to meet some new people! The rules are simple..



Here are the rules:

Starting tomorrow (Monday, the fourth) we will comment on 10 blogs per day for 7 days. Just choose 10 blogs from the list (linky) to visit.


I can't wait to meet some new people and read some great ideas :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to give this a try too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog! congratulations on your engagement!! happy planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over from Jenna's Journey. I love MB and have not been there is sooooooo long! (My BFF lives in Sumter and has a condo there). Congrads on your engagement! Your pics are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete