Friday, July 15, 2011

5 things Friday

Hey. Pardon the lack of pictures. I am uploading from my phone so I won't have my regular links and photos.

Check out my previous 5 things friday to link up with sara!

1-I am having a blast at conference!

2-Can't wait to share the fall catalog! The new catalog will premiere a week early on July 25th!

3-Subways breakfast menu is amazing!!! I have been eating the egg white, bacon and cheese on flatbread with some veggies-yum!!!

4-I miss Cody and Coco but I know Cody is taking care of her. Well he better HOPE my cat is taken care of haha!

5- Last but certainly not least...today makes 99 days til the wedding! Its double digit time!

Happy Friday! I am off to learn some more ThirtyOne fun :) By the ea-please excuse words spelled wrong. I am typing on the go!
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Saw this on Pinterest and thought of you!
    http://pinterest.com/pin/57568722/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Subway's breakfast sandwiches! Good and good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Emily!! I love that :) thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete