Saturday, July 2, 2011

Blogger meet-up


Yesterday, some local bloggers met here:

We got together to hang out, talk blog fun, catch up on life, ask questions we can't on the blog or figure out new tricks that we can use on the blog. The two hours we spent together went by SUPER fast but it was a ton of fun. This is before we ordered.
Anna, Kristin, Tina, Sara and me
This was our lovely photographer for the evening. Cody's cousin, Katie, works at Coldstone and she was so sweet to get some pictures of us while on her break!


We got thirsty from all the talking so Anna and Tina went to McAllisters (next door) to get us drinks!


Enjoying talking outside!

We hope to do this more and have more people join us. Next time (hopefully within three or four weeks), I am hosting at my apartment! Can't wait to figure out the details with the girls!

Now to enjoy Outback with my fiance. I have spent the day finishing my grad school stuff, cleaning my apartment and doing laundry. My mom is coming Wednesday with my sister for us to finalize some wedding stuff so I am in cleaning mode :) Cody is on the way to get this (but we both got salads instead of a baked potato) for dinner. I love outback to go!

3 comments:

  1. It sure was fun! Can't wait for the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun! Thanks for coming up with the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Sweet bloggers and ice cream, can't get any better!

    ReplyDelete