Sunday, July 17, 2011

Field Trip

I never made my weekly update for the CDC last week since I was out of town most of the week. So today, instead of my 500+ pictures and the full details of my AMAZING trip, I want to share the field trip the CDC after school kids took last Tuesday.

We loaded up the buses and drove the kids to the beach. We did a session of keep NMB clean and cleaned an area of the beach. The kids got bright orange vests to wear and a stick grabber to pick up trash. They had fun and enjoyed running around on the beach. It was the perfect day because it was not that hot. The kids had a blast and so did Sissy and me!!

Enjoy the pictures and be prepared for my thirty-one catch up tomorrow!










1 comment:

  1. What a great field trip! Can't wait to hear about your Ohio trip.

    ReplyDelete